- Compassion - We care for all the young people we serve as if they were our own, helping them to pursue positive choices and opportunities to thrive.
- Impact - We better the lives of young people and families by providing positive, inspiring programs that make a difference, now and in the future.
- Diversity - We embrace the differences of every young person, family and community we serve with an inclusive nature and diverse staff.
- Perseverance - We commit to building the capabilities of all young people, regardless of circumstance, to overcome challenges and achieve success.
- Collaboration - We rely on our staff, communities, supporters, funders and partner agencies to help shape the success of our youth and young adults.
Our Commitment to Trauma Informed Care
- Developing self-regulation skills to prevent problem behavior;
- Developing social-emotional learning skills;
- Role modeling and teaching healthy relationship skills;
- Connecting youth to caring adults through mentoring and programming;
- Connecting young people to needed services such as primary care and substance abuse treatment;
- Raising awareness and reducing stigma by providing education to the community; and,
- Promoting social norms that protect against violence and adversity.